- First position in the stock will be in the range of 12-15K.
- Second position in the same stock will be 20K when the price goes 8% below my latest BUY Transactions.
- Third Position in the same stock will be of 30K when the price goes 8% below my latest BUY Transactions.
- Forth Position need strict re-evaluation. You may be catching a deep falling dragger.
- If the stock rises 20% in less than 1.5 months. Book your 20% profits.
- If the Stock rises 30% in less than 3 months. Sell all and wait for corrections.
- If you haven’t made any sell transactions using the above rules and your Profits are greater than 10K then book 10K.
- Once you made 100% in less than 1 year. Get out of the stock and wait for correction.
- Always keep 10% in cash during good times. So that its handy when there is a market crash.
- Always keep track of PEG ratio.